Does this scenario sounds familiar to you...You are heading to Mexico for that much needed time away but just before you land the flight attendants walk down the aisle to hand you the immigration form to fill out. You are search for a pen or call dibs on the pen when then passenger next to you is done. Once you have the pen, hopefully you have all the information readily available and that you don't make an error.
Well, that is all changing! You can now fill out the immigration/tourist card online 30 days prior to your arrival.
I've provided two different links - one is the from the Mexican Immigration Department and the other is from the Cancun Airport. Forms look different but the end result is the same.
Here’s what you need to complete the form:
- Contact information
- Passport information
- Full Name of the Hotel in Mexico (Address is asked, but not required)
- Arrival flight information
- Email address to send you the Tourist Card
- A printer to print the Tourist Card
- Don't forget to sign the form!!